Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I was @ Michaels the other day gazing @ the Martha Stewart items - some of those kits are just so silly but they suck you in with the packaging! I saw a kit for tissue balls (that's not what they were called ) and thought I could do that with fused plastic or junk mail. Well they turn out to look more like flowers than a ball so we had this brown packing paper @ work in the recycle bin that I thought would work faboulously and it did! I think I will try it with less layers next time. Also there are some fused plastic ones too.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment