Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Friends

When your at a vendor show it's always fun to meet new like minded people such as yourself and that is just what I did when I was at the Green Street Fair! Next to me was Teresa Rogers, who's hubby's name is Mike too, she makes the Fantastic bags from Coffee Bean Burlap Sacks~ Local coffee shop's supply her with her material and they are to dye for check them out at:
www.burlapboutiquellc.com

Then across the way from me was Michelle Taber she owns Consciously Hip~ love those women owned and operated business! We gave each other ideas all weekend! She is a Great person and I am glad I got the chance to meet her! One of her motto's "Wearing it on the outside will remind you to Wear it on the inside". You can check her tee-shirts out at:
www.consciouslyhip.com

On Saturday Shell moved next to me (which had been an open space) seems there was dust storm issues where she was located at the fair on Friday~ My dad harassed her and she loved him so I knew she was my kind of gal! I wanted to get some of her salt scrub but time got away from me! She (and her business partner) make salt scrubs, soaps, lotions all kinds of goodies! They can be found at:
www.mysecretstash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment