Sunday, August 8, 2010

Time to Make it a Go!

So it's been an eventful week! I put in my years notice at my day job~ I know a year everyone laughs at me when I tell them but it was agreed upon long ago that if I ever left I would have to give a year's notice and couldn't do it in the busy time of year so just before my 40th is when I will be on my own! Scary yet exciting. I read somewhere awhile back that a Goal is a dream with a deadline so I posted it on my computer screen at work and Made my goal~ to be on my own (no day job) before I'm 40! so here I am starting to make my Goal a reality! and I love my hubby for helping me reach my Goal!

I also did a Trunk show today at a hair Salon called "The Studio" in Farmington Hills, MI . I meet one of the salon owners at a Green Breeze show I did a couple of weeks ago and the show wasn't that good for me but so I thought! I met Tasha and honestly she is one of my biggest Cheerleaders! I love this Gal she just talks about my stuff with such Love!  I had a Great day there and meet a ton of Fantastic Ladies! I can't wait to go back!

Then on my way home from the Salon I stop at a road side place and got a bunch of corn to freeze and topped off my night with a dinner that had food from my garden in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment