Wednesday, December 1, 2010

other's inspire the fire

I have been making MoHawk hats for awhile now and have been wanting to make a toddler size but haven't really had the fire to sit down and do it~ well someone asked me to make a custom MoHawk hat for their toddler ~ so there was my fire! Now for the Hawk well she wanted some oranges and grays well before she could suggest it I had the ahh moment and thought why don't I tye dye it and dye the roving like I would a lump of yarn~ then she suggested something along those lines as well! I couldn't believe that I hadn't thought of doing the Hawks that way before! Funny how somethings are right in front of your face but you can't see them!
Here's a picture of one of the toddler MoHawk hats I made. Love this one so much I'm thinking of making one for myself! you can see more at www.FiberJuJu.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment