Saturday, September 24, 2011

Random Recycling & Zippers


My hubby is a bit obsessed with Craigslist but lucky for me he came across this listing for a coke bottle recycling bin! I have seen these at amusement parks but where in the world does one get them? Craigslist right? Lol. When my hubby went to pick it up the person also had giant M&M guys for sale but hubby thankful didn't jump on those!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad





I've been instructed not to put it outside lol! Seems it will be going in the corner of the kitchen.



I use zippers in some of the things I make but they are a bit pricey when you add up your cost in supplies so I turned to eBay to see if I could score some for a fraction of the cost and I did! That's when it all when wrong! One lot of 750 was enough I had to buy 2 lots! So now I have 1500 zippers and I frankly don't use that many. In the last few days the zippers have made their way back into my creations but I am not a fan of the blind zipper so I sorted the 1500 zippers out so the regular ones would be on top for easy access. Heres the pile of regular zippere!






The picture really doesn't do this gianormous pile justice!

Zipper creations.











ABY6MKYAJHXA


Location:Joan,Pinckney,United States

2 comments:

  1. Your post really helped me to understand this. It has great details and yet it is easy to understand. That’s what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that coke bottle is COOL!!

    crap if I knew you needed zippers I would have given you some! I got tons too -same ebay deal a few yrs ago LOL

    ReplyDelete