Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My heart belongs to Michigan

I was asked to make some RePurposed totes for gifts that would be given at our Girl Scout Encampment this year. I wanted to make them a little bit more special & since our Girl Scout council is Heart of Michigan I thought I needed to put those two things together!

I love the idea so much and to be honest I've seen it before but it never really make me even think about applying it to my fused plastic until I was presented with the task above. I know my Heart is in Michigan so I know others must be to and maybe they want to wear it on their tote! Here is the link to get one ( I only have one up but I can make a custom one if this one isn't tickling your fancy) http://www.etsy.com/listing/75168095/my-hearts-in-michigan-repurposed-fused






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment