Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New glue Helmar 450

While I was at the inspired event all everyone was talking about Helmar glue so I had to see what the buzz was all about. I have to admit I am kind of a glue junkie but I have been on the hunt for a glue that would replace my contact cement because contact cement is not clear but a rather tan color so you have to be very careful with it so that it doesn't show. So I meet the Helmar distributor and she is totally fabulous! Yes, it's a woman owned company ! Well I tried the glue with my bags and presto it's just what I was looking for! I want my friend Wendy over at recycled LPS to try it to on her purses! Check it out at helmarusa.com.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I was at Inspired and I love my bag! by the way, thanks for looking at my sewing machine for me, lol. I am already looking bags over for their design possibilities - I can't wait to make another one!

    ReplyDelete