Tuesday, November 1, 2011

For the Love of Tee's

I have been obsessed with T-shirts lately! I am making this cute hats which are great for the fall as they aren't too warm yet keep the chill off your head! Gender natural as well! 


My Stash of Tee's



Betty in her hat! (This was my display at a craft show)


My Son not happily modeling a "world of warcraft" hat!


So I have now added Flowers to the mix! I love these so much they can be used in your hair or as a clip on your shirt, purse or even shoes! 



My with my new flower!

Nope doesn't stop there! Fingerless gloves now are added to the T-shirt goods list! they are great because they aren't too warm but just right for those cold office days!




You will just have to wait to see what I have brewing next.....................



No comments:

Post a Comment