Friday, July 16, 2010

Shirtless Men

We spent our family vacation in Missouri this year and every where I turned there was a shirtless man! Some could pull it off and others it was best if they would have left their shirts on. To top off this trend we put up to an antique shop with this Gigantic shirtless statute!
I think I finally have broke my hubby to just go with my recycling efforts while on vacation.  So of course every bit is saved to be recycled but most hotels don't have a recycling program but I know to Google it and it usually not far to the local recycling center.  Although the lady at the center got a bit testy with me because the only took plastic bottles but I informed her I did not live there and her tune changed.  So recycling doesn't stop even when on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment